Connecting the Advertising Industry
There’s not working. Then there’s networking.
Name any other profession where you can walk right up to the tops in the biz at a meeting or gathering and shake their hand. Or, more importantly, hand them a card.
AAF-Louisville events are the best in town if you’re looking to rub elbows with other advertising professionals. Whether it’s a happy hour, Day at the Downs, an informational luncheon, or at the ADDY Awards, there’s always an opportunity to make new friends with clients, vendors, and employers in the biz, and keep up with the old ones.
Day at the Downs / Social Events Committee
The Day at the Downs/Social Events Committee leads the American Advertising Federation – Louisville in planning, promoting, executing and evaluating social events, including the Days at the Downs spring and fall signature events.
- Plan, promote, execute and evaluate Days at the Downs Spring and Fall events
- In partnership with Public Service Committee, plan, promote and execute the annual Holiday Party
- Plan, promote, and execute one additional event focused on client appreciation or networking opportunities for members
WHO WE NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Members who are energetic
- Various segments of the industry (media, agency, creative, sales, independents, content creators)
- Various years of experience
- From various communities / life journeys
- Collaborative, connected and engaged
- Fun, funny, and fabulous!