Account Service Coordinator & PR Assistant
Small Louisville agency with big personality seeks an Account Coordinator & Public Relations Assistant with virtuoso skills and a jazz-combo attitude—you can tear it up solo, but do your best work as part of a team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur ideal candidate:
• Has great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interview subjects and write articles, press releases, web site copy, story pitches and social media posts.
• Can manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Can create, implement and track effective target audience strategies across multiple media platforms.
• Must be entrenched in social media structure, trends & technology.
• Can work with senior staff to develop and recommend digital content and advertising to drive traffic and enhance client brands.
• Assist with public relations event idea development and management.
• Offers a unique point of view, but plays well with others and understands the dynamics of inter-agency collaboration.
• Knows his/her way around software like MailChimp and Hootsuite.
Email Resume: email@example.com