Account Service Coordinator
Small Louisville agency w/ big personality seeks an Account Coordinator with virtuoso skills and a jazz-combo attitude—you can tear it up solo, but do your best work as part of a team. Our ideal candidate has great verbal and written communication skills.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSmall Louisville agency with big personality seeks an Account Coordinator with virtuoso skills and a jazz-combo attitude—you can tear it up solo, but do your best work as part of a team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interview subjects and write articles, press releases, website copy, story pitches and social media posts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Can manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Can create, implement and track effective target audience strategies across multiple media platforms
- Must be entrenched in social media structure, trends & technology
- Can work with senior staff to develop and recommend digital content and advertising to drive traffic and enhance client brands
- Assists with public relations event idea development and management
- Offers a unique point of view, but plays well with others and understands the dynamics of inter-agency collaboration
- Efficient in software like MailChimp and Hootsuite
- Assists in the administrative development of client presentations
- Communicates with clients under the direction of an account executive
- Coordinates communication with creative/production staff
- Answers the phones
- Handles general office duties
- Assists creative and account staff whenever needed
We know you’re out there. So come show us what you’ve got. Send your resume and a short cover letter to Stephanie at Stephanie@qtheagency.com. No calls please.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org