Agency Project Manager
The Project Manager coordinates the movement of all jobs through all agency departments. They are responsible for reviewing the status of all active jobs and ensuring proper task assignments and project prioritization.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Project Manager coordinates the movement of all jobs through all agency departments. They are responsible for reviewing the status of all active jobs and ensuring proper task assignments and project prioritization. The Project Manager tracks, and when necessary, physically moves jobs or projects from one staff member to the next, staying on top of changes in project timing and scheduling to produce an accurate traffic schedule each day.
At Mightily, The Project Manager is an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis. You are a person who is adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities, ultimately leading to forecasting. You have superior time management skills. And you are a conscientious team player and an exceptional organizer with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In essence, you must have super-human skills along with the kind of unrelenting dedication to client deadlines that makes even our CEO nervous.
What you will do
- Gains and maintains a thorough understanding of the planning, creative, production, and web development processes.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Meet with clients to understand their project goals and requirements and project timelines
- Collaborate with department managers to assign tasks and responsibilities per project in project management software
- Streamline communication between internal team members
- Prioritizes work in progress (WIP) with production and account teams to pull work forward and break bottlenecks
- Double-check all project deliverables for accuracy
- May have day-to-day direct client contact as designated by the Director of Account Services and the Associate Director of Project Management.
- Indicates in project management software when a job is completed, so the job is closed and billing is submitted
- Reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates, or costs, to Associate Director of Project Management
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field preferred
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (CAPM) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Working knowledge of both traditional and digital platforms.
- Familiarity with software such as Basecamp, Jira, Workamajig, Slack, and Highrise
- General understanding of JS, PHP, HTML, CSS, Vue.js, and APIs or willing to learn
- Knowledge of project management tools, best practices, and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Personally driven to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Exhibits self-development
- Curious, resourceful, adaptable, calm, and focused under pressure
- A can-do attitude and willingness to do what it takes to accomplish project objectives
- Relentless attention to detail
What we provide
- $40,000 - $50,000 annually
- 35 hour work week
- Health and Dental insurance (part company paid)
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability, Vision, and Life Insurance, maternity, paternity, and bonding leave, parking supplement, access to AFLAC coverage, and more
- 401k Plan with company match
- Minimum two weeks PTO, 10 company paid holidays and company paid sabbatical
What it's like here
Mightily is an inventive, thoughtful, and focused advertising agency. We're passionate about sharing brands by uncovering what makes them meaningful and special to those who love them. We work with a sense of humor, a commitment to collaboration and creativity, and a courageous, relentless, passionate, and faithful belief that nothing is more valuable than a strategically focused, beautifully produced idea. Our mission is to do “Great work with friends”.
Who will help
This position reports directly to the Associate Director of Project Management
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2828045219/
Email Resume: email@example.com