Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative will provide excellent service and build relationships with our clients by assisting Account Managers, the Sales team, and other departments to maintain exceptional delivery of services and products.
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide client assistance to assigned client base by phone, written correspondence and/or in person as required or requested.
· Communicate and provide assistance to production personnel to ensure timely and correct processing of client job orders.
· Attend daily operations meeting to monitor and provide information essential to the processing of client job orders.
· Assist Account Managers and Sales Executive with client relations before, during and after sales.
· Maintain open communication with Account Manager and Sales Executive regarding the daily production schedule of activities as well as informing them on issues regarding clients.
· After initial client onboarding, the Client Services Manager will reassign the following tasks to a CSR as deemed necessary:
· Consults independently with clients regarding design and processing of mail piece within an established timeframe.
· Process and enter incoming job orders for assigned client base and new prospect.
· Monitor and follow-up on client job order processing with production personnel.
· Sign-off and approve production job packets for order processing.
· Can make recommendation to Account Manager to change or modify pricing on job orders as necessary based on job specifications.
· Interacts with estimating department on pricing modification for new and existing clients as needed.
· Authorized to create purchase orders with approval from Account Manager following a defined purchasing process.
· Assist Account Managers with the Client Recognition Program.
· Assist in scheduling client meetings and outings as needed.
· Update jobs in Mailshop, sort mail, check board, and process DP tickets as needed.
· Cover receptionist duties daily/weekly as needed in absences of Receptionist.
· Maintain various spreadsheets, track sample material, order supplies, etc.
· Make samples and create job packets
· Backup Account Managers as needed during absences.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, have a reasonable amount of knowledge and understanding of the industry, and be proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphases on Excel and Outlook. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years of experience in client services or administrative area; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, clients, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Email Resume: email@example.com