Content Marketing and Social Media Internship – Spring 2020
Seeking Spring Intern with writing experience to help create content and articles for company blogs and social media pages. Intern will develop content for three brands: RJ Thieneman, Louisville Realty Group, and River City Self Storage.
JOB DESCRIPTIONContent Marketing & Social Media Internship - Spring 2020 Semester
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
Real estate development and management company RJ Thieneman is looking for an intern for the Spring 2020 semester. The successful candidate will be a junior or senior, enrolled in a major university or college. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious self-starter with writing experience to help create content and articles for our company blog and social media pages. Intern will develop content for three brands: RJ Thieneman (Residential & Commercial), Louisville Realty Group, and River City Self Storage.
75% of your time:
- Develop ideas for blog articles, research topics/gather content and write 350-500 word blog entries for RJThieneman.com, LouisvilleRealtyGroup.com, and RiverCitySelfStorage.com.
- Develop social media ideas and content for RJThieneman.com, LouisvilleRealtyGroup.com, and RiverCitySelfStorage.com.
- Includes writing social posts, finding images, creating graphics, creating videos, etc.
- Brainstorm marketing ideas with Marketing Manager.
- Research other advertising opportunities in the commercial and residential real estate industry.
25% of your time:
- General office duties in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, property management and marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Creative writing experience.
- Social media content development experience a plus (Facebook & Instagram).
- Programs used: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Canva.
- Initiative to actively learn about company, its customers and its competition.
- Self-starter: Ability to take direction and work independently to accomplish tasks.
- Demonstrate professionalism through attitude, punctuality, organization, work ethic, and attendance.
For consideration please send resume and 2-3 writing samples (if available) to Marketing Manager, Joanna Conklin.
Email Resume: email@example.com