Aggressive, growing, full-service agency seeks exceptional copywriter. Looking for idea generator w/excellent grammar, in all platforms. From traditional to digital, social, blogs and web video. Competitive salary. Even better environment and team atmosphere.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Copywriter, you will be responsible for copy and concepts in the production of a wide range of advertising for our clients and our agency. While you’ll be a primary generator, the “big idea” can come from anywhere; part of your job will be to recognize it, regardless of its point of origin, and make it better (when possible).
- Assist in development of creative brief for client approval and ensuring marketing messages are consistent with brief.
- Work with art directors to develop campaigns and concepts of outstanding quality including interactive/web, print, broadcast, direct mail, out-of-home and other forms of promotion for agency and clients.
- Oversee copy for creative product from inception through completion to ensure a high level of quality and maintenance of concept through approval of design.
- Research and maintain current knowledge on clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects.
- Assure that all copy is checked and proofread by [other participants in process – production manager/administrative assistant/copy editor] at the draft and final stages of each project, allowing a “fresh set of eyes” to examine the work.
- Assist in writing proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested.
- Assist in drafting and overseeing production of agency promotion, including monthly e-blast and other advertising, as necessary.
Apply Link: https://current360.com/careers/
Email Resume: email@example.com