Customer Service Delivery Specialist
Dealer Trade Network
The Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for managing the entire trade transaction process, from collecting receivables to finalizing transactions and coordinating the logistics of vehicle delivery.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDealer Trade Network is a Louisville-based organization that provides inventory solutions to new car dealers. We’ve formalized the new car wholesale trading market, digitizing transactions and technologies that assist with inventory efficiency optimization for their floor plans. Our proprietary solutions make it easier and more convenient for dealerships to wholesale inventory nationwide
The Service Delivery Specialist for Dealer Trade Network will be responsible for managing the collection of receivables, finalizing transactions, and ensuring timely and high-quality vehicle delivery. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong understanding of logistics and supply chain management, and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
The Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for managing the entire trade transaction process, from collecting receivables to finalizing transactions and coordinating the logistics of vehicle delivery. By working closely with internal teams and external partners, the Service Delivery Specialist will ensure timely and high-quality vehicle delivery and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage receivables and address payment discrepancies
- Facilitate the finalization of vehicle trade deal documentation
- Contacting and preparing each vehicle for their upcoming delivery
- Address any delivery issues or complaints promptly
- Provide exceptional customer service to all dealerships involved in vehicle trades
- Work with the team to continuously improve service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated individual and results-driven
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Able to work collaboratively with teams both internally and externally
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- At least 1 year of experience in logistics in the automotive industry would be preferred
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Logistics, or related is preferred.
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees and options for dependants and family
- 100% Basic Life Coverage for a $25,000 policy
- Voluntary Benefits: Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Additional Life
- (7) Seven Company-Paid Holidays
- (2) Two weeks of PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Company Culture:
Dealer Trade Network has been in business for almost 20 years. We have enjoyed providing a fun environment where employees can work in a relaxed workplace while they go about their work. We're growing and adding a lot of new talent to the team, which is organically changing the organization and its overall culture to accommodate the needs and wants of our team members.
Apply Link: https://dealer-trade-network.rippling-ats.com/job/603828/customer-service-delivery-specialist