Doe-Anderson is looking for a developer that will be responsible for developing aesthetically pleasing digital experiences with equally beautiful code.
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Developer at Doe-Anderson is responsible for developing aesthetically pleasing digital experiences with equally beautiful code. You will be an experienced voice within a larger team on large-scale projects from discovery to deployment in an agile structure. You will also be tasked to help lead maintenance and improvements on existing digital properties that may include but not be limited to websites, web apps and email.
In addition to daily tasks, you will be afforded dedicated time for professional development to keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape. You will work with the Director of Software Development to create a career plan that will challenge you to grow into a senior front-end developer or full-stack developer depending upon your career goals.
This is a remote position with the potential to move to our Louisville office.
• Strong Flexbox knowledge
• Advanced CSS3 techniques (animations, transitions, selectors)
• Experience with SCSS/SASS
• Comfortable in Photoshop and Sketch
• Experience with AJAX/APIs
• Experience with Webpack or other build tools
• Experience with MySQL
• Experience with PHP
• Experience with Craft
• Experience with Statamic
• Experience with Figma
• Working knowledge of Progressive Web Apps and its components
• Working knowledge of CSS Grid
Qualifications & skills
• 4+ years of relevant, demonstrable experience at a marketing communications agency or related function within a client environment (portfolio of previous work a prerequisite)
• Articulate and confident demonstrating your ideas in internal and client presentations
• Comfortable working as a team player among healthy egos and strongly held opinions
• Willingness to have your code reviewed and to review the code of teammates
• Documentation lover
• Ability to share ownership of ideas
Report to: Director of Software Development
Email Resume: email@example.com