Digital Account Manager
WLKY-TV has an opening for a Digital Account Manager who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, organized multi-tasking team player.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWLKY-TV has an opening for a Digital Account Manager who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, organized multi-tasking team player. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for developing digital campaign strategy, maximizing online/mobile advertising performance and account management of all digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager reports to the Digital Sales Manager, and works with the sales teams pre and post-sale to ensure fulfillment of clients’ business needs. The position is responsible for media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal.
· Provide clients with targeted, customized digital ad recommendations
· Collaborate with Sales teams to close business as needed
· Oversee the launch of digital advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, and our programmatic solutions.
· Provide critical day-to-day support and service to clients
· Analyze, recommend and implement ongoing optimizations for all digital campaigns.
· Attend client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewal strategy.
· Create process for systematic campaign management and insightful reporting.
· Develop customer retention and renewal systems in collaboration with the DSM.
· The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
· Experience with digital ad serving technologies, web analytics and trafficking is required.
· Experience with programmatic solutions and ad exchanges on the buy or sell side is strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
· Advanced knowledge of DoubleClick (either DFP or DFA) ad serving technologies.
· Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, and Scarborough.
· Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify issues, collect data, and develop solutions.
· Strong focus on teamwork, though self-motivated.
· High attention to detail and level of organization.
· Desire to provide exceptional customer service, and exceed client expectations.
Apply Link: https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/digital-account-manager-6599
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org