Digital Media Buyer
The Digital Media Buyer will assist and support the media team in day-to-day responsibilities while also performing the technical aspects of strategic planning, buying, and billing digital media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Digital Media Buyer will assist and support the media team in day-to-day responsibilities while also performing the technical aspects of strategic planning, buying, and billing digital media.
● Provides administrative assistance to the digital media buyers on day-to-day client activities.
● Implement and manage social media campaigns.
● Steward digital media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations.
● Be aware of current trends and emerging technologies.
● Manage and create weekly/monthly client reporting for ongoing campaigns.
● Facilitate media vendor invoice reconciliation process and work with finance and account service team
● Coordinate distribution of creative materials to media vendors.
● Completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
● Bachelor’s degree with interest in marketing, consumer communications, advertising a plus.
● 1-2 years in related job or internship experience preferred.
● Working knowledge of several paid social media platforms.
● Working knowledge of Google properties, including but not limited to, Google Ads & Analytics
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong attention to detail and keen organizational skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and is a self-starter.
● Good mathematics skills and ability to analyze and solve problems.
● Display an interest and enthusiasm for the position, company and industry.
● Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
● Motivated to learn and advance.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org