Digital Media Specialist
The American Printing House for the Blind (APH), a world leader in creating learning solutions and pathways to success for children and adults who are blind or visually impaired, is seeking a Digital Media Specialist.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Digital Media Specialist, the successful candidate supports APHs social media channels and digital properties, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other relevant platforms. This position works closely with, and under the supervision of, the Digital Engagement Manager to create content for APHs social media presence, ensuring social media channels are kept updated, brand-focused, and responsive. They seek out new social media features and ways of connecting with audiences for APH and its affiliates (the APH ConnectCenter, APH Museum, etc.), and remain up-to-date on social media trends and best practices.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Community management: respond to/interact with social audience across APHs various social media channels
- Support social listening: follow and observe other industry leaders and trendsetters to guide our communications
- Create social media content: brainstorm diverse and engaging content for posts, including sourcing graphics, photography, and other assets needed
- Social media calendar management: Forecast and schedule social media posts, including updating internal company calendars
- Support social media campaigns: strategize, create, and execute social media plans and posts based on campaign goals
- Support increase of content on secondary platforms: increase interaction and create posts catered to LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Leverage analytics and reporting to improve social media strategies and best practices.
- Support and assist Digital Engagement Manager with writing, editing, and posting to the APH blog.
- Ensure accessibility of all social media content and digital assets.
Education, Training & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field preferred. Work experience may substitute for degree
- 2-3 years experience in social media marketing or digital media
- Experience in writing and editing blog content
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) including their algorithms and best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Kristah Ward at email@example.com or 502-899-2331.
Apply Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=69337&clientkey=37466F7380F198CC901A032728F0ABA7
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org