FULL STACK.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER (mid to senior level)
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and implements external facing websites and SaaS applications for a large name client. This role focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and implements external facing websites and SaaS applications for a large name client. This role focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development. Primary duties include:
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement applications using Angular, focused on traditional single-page web, web mobile and native mobile
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement hybrid applications using Ionic and Cordova
- Employ/Deploy using Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Familiarity of net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Familiarity with Golang (packages, goroutines, channels, ).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little
- Accustomed to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
- 3+ of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Servers.
- 4+ of experience with Angular (code and deployment strategies), both web and mobile.
- 4+ of experience with other JS libraries, including JQuery & possibly Node.
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL toolsets.
- Experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript.
- 1+ of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify).
- Strong technical skillset.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work directly with client when needed.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2333655-575916
Email Resume: email@example.com