Stewart & Associates, Inc., a 48-year-old branding design consultancy, is seeking a graphic designer.
JOB DESCRIPTIONStewart & Associates, Inc., a 48-year-old branding design consultancy, is seeking a graphic designer.
- Develop concepts and follow thru from rough to finish.
- Work well in a design team approach.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Relaxed/Casual Environment
- Historic Building
- As much responsibility as you demand
- Vacation & Personal Time
- Company Outings
- Tickets for local events
- Health Insurance 60% company paid
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Match %
- Free Parking
- 4-year graphic design college program or equivalent.
- Must be willing re-locate.
- Freelance and off-site designers please do not apply.
- Have a BFA in graphic design or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Have an knowledge of the principles of design.
- Demonstrate clear and consistent communication.
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting
goals or deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new techniques and software.
- Have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- High level of proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Any knowledge of 3d software a definite plus (Cinema 4d, 3d studioMAX, Maya).
- Any knowledge of Video Editing/Compositing software a definite plus (After Effects,
- Have thorough knowledge of digital print production and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital design best practices and trends.
- Demonstrate the ability to take creative direction.
Design firm experience preferred versus advertising agency experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation based on experience and quality of work.
Email Resume: email@example.com