Manager, Digital Marketing
This position is responsible for content development, promotion and growth of social media channels, website updates, newsletter development, analytics and reporting, digital and social campaign development, and community management of social media channels.
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Plan, create, execute, curate, and monitor social media content on Live in Lou channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest).
2. Develop and update content for LiveinLou.com (a Wordpress site), including the development of graphics/images, maintenance and updates, job board management (uploading, removing and monitoring jobs posted), search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), e-commerce execution (Shopify), and monthly Google Analytics reporting.
3. Develop and execute email campaigns (in MailChimp), including copywriting, graphics development, and reporting.
4. Develop and execute design work for digital marketing channels (email, newsletters, social media campaigns, partner promotions, website, and brand collateral).
5. Monitor and report on monthly analytics, create monthly reports on social media channel growth, email engagement, website visits, etc.
6. Develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that engages all digital platforms (website, social media, email, events, etc.) for all GLI departments.
7. Collaborate with all GLI departments (Advocacy, Economic Development, Events, Investor Relations, Marketing) to assist with digital strategy and content development.
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Collaborate with selected marketing agencies and other vendor partners.
10. Event attendance (when in-person events resume) to promote GLI investors, Live in Lou partners and GLI/Live in Lou events, and develop/post content on social media channels.
11. Identify potential brand partners and connect with partners for Live in Lou giveaways on social media channels to grow userbase.
12. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to increase social media followers and email subscribers.
13. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Under normal circumstances, this work is performed in a moderately noisy office environment. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, GLI is currently operating remotely.
Sitting for long periods of time at a computer terminal. Must be able to see, hear and speak. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT:
Computer, printer/fax/scanner/copier, calculator, telephone.
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field plus five (5) experience in digital/social marketing including some graphic and layout design, campaign development and execution, analytics reporting, optimization based on reporting findings, etc.
A combination of education, experience and training may be substituted when competency in the position is demonstrated.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work within a small, high energy team, and pivot when necessary.
Ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities.
Must be able to pass any required drug test and must be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Good judgment, creativity, collaborative, and a strong work ethic.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook Business Manager, Wordpress, Canva/Illustrator, Google Analytics, Shopify, Buffer, MailChimp, and Google AdWords.
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and SEO analytics a plus.
Apply Link: https://gli.applicantpool.com/account/?listing_id=498319&i=0