Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Manage creative and technical aspects of traditional and digital marketing. Track and analyze ROI on all marketing channels and manage marketing budget. Manage social media accounts including organic posts and paid ads. Manage website, maximize SEO.
JOB DESCRIPTION• Digital Marketing: Create, execute and manage marketing campaigns on paid digital channels including Google, Facebook, Yelp, Bing, Instagram, etc. within budget each month.
• Social Media Accounts: Create and schedule strategic organic posts on social media channels at least 3x/week (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube – through management tool of Hootsuite).
• Manage content on YouTube, the Milestone website blog, Google Business page, NextDoor website, Yelp and more.
• Creative: Create videos, compile graphics and write ad copy that is used on digital advertising, social media channels, mass email promotions & communications.
• Receive, strategize and implement promotional/creative ideas from managers and consultants.
• Manage calendar in order of priority.
• Create and send all mass emails including but not limited to: Member e-Newsletter, Staff e-Newsletter, Prospect & Alumni Promotions (3x/month), and as-needed communications.
• Attend Retention Committee, Planning meetings, Weekly Marketing meetings, etc. to promote Club activities and community outreach and to influence enrollment and retention.
• Respond timely to civilians who send messages to the Milestone Facebook page inbox, ask questions on the Google Business page, write reviews on Yelp, NextDoor, Google, etc.
• Order promotional items for membership and marketing which are used for community events, referral gifts, raffle prizes, etc.
• Conceptualize, write and/or edit, and publish monthly member and staff highlight stories for social media channels, blog, e-newsletter and lobby bulletin board.
• Create e-Books, infographics, and other documents as necessary to drive digital engagement.
• Lists: Refresh, export to excel and reformat appropriately, lists from member management software and CRM to update email distribution lists bi-weekly, update member survey email list weekly (MXM member data for Medallia); update HMR weight management email lists before sending seasonal emails, send direct mail company lists of current members and alumni before each monthly mailing, etc.
• Track lead source conversion for all digital marketing, print, mail and other channels. Analyze ROI marketing channels, make recommendations and re-allocate funds as necessary to maximize marketing dollars into membership sales. Create graphs and reports for managers to represent outcomes.
• Manage SEO for Baptist Health/Milestone Wellness Center across search platforms and optimize Milestone website content including but not limited to H1/H2 tags and alt image text on pages.
Apply Link: http://www.baptistmilestone.com/about/employment
Email Resume: email@example.com