The Media Buyer assists the media director in research, planning and placement of all clients’ projects.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Media Buyer assists the media director in research, planning and placement of all clients’ projects. The media buyer assists in establishing appropriate media and budgets for clients, and establishes good relationships with all media reps. The media buyer attends to all administrative functions and paperwork required to carry out assigned media functions.
• Issues insertion orders for each insertion placed, making sure that a hard copy of the order accompanies the artwork.
• Establishes deadlines for materials needed and reports deadlines to the creative, production and account services departments.
• Maintains all digital and hard-copy resource and media files, backing up and updating constantly.
• Makes timely placement of all media according to schedules.
• Maintains agency media schedules and issues all media reports.
• Promptly approves all media invoices to be forwarded to client for payment.
• Obtains and forwards tear sheets (if required) to accounting to be mailed to client with corresponding invoices.
• Constantly maintains digital and hard-copy media, client and tear-sheet files.
• Alerts media director/account services of special media offers/placement opportunities, etc.
• Archives online all media insertion orders, including cancellations, date, size changes, etc., for access by client service teams.
• Maintains current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions.
1-3 years of media buying experience
Email Resume: email@example.com