We are looking for a Media Planner/Buyer who thrives in a team environment. This person will handle all aspects of media planning and buying including digital media, broadcast, out of home and other media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBCH is a leading marketing communications agency driven by curiosity. We love research that is insightful. We love insights that shake things up. We love using these insights to create something people are familiar with and present it to them in a way they’ve never seen before. We take pride in our ability to create in all disciplines, to collaborate in bringing a big idea to life in cool new ways across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Media Planner/Buyer who thrives in a team environment. This person will handle all aspects of media planning and buying including digital media, broadcast, out of home and other media. This person must have a strong grasp on the changing media measurement landscape with a competence evaluating and projecting reach and engagement.
The Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for maintaining strong vendor relationships, making decisions on issues independently where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. This person must proactively exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices using professional concepts to determine appropriate action.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Quick-service restaurant (QSR) industry experience
• Ability to develop paid media strategy based upon client objectives
• Ability to write, present and execute media recommendations and POV’s
• Ability to analyze research and apply it to determine the right target demographics and channels for an effective campaign
• Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting
• Knowledge of negotiating techniques, estimating techniques
• Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting deadlines under pressure
• Working comprehension of media math
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field - or related industry experience.
• 3+ years of media planning and buying experience
• Experience with digital media strategy and DSP/programmatic buying
• Experience with Strata
• Google AdWords Certification
Email Resume: email@example.com