Media Planner / Buyer
We are a team of explorers, seekers and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. The Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for the media needs of their clients.
● Work with Media Director, digital buyer, and account managers to set client budgets and plans.
● Plan, negotiate, and buy media for assigned agency clients.
● Assist Media Director in various client and agency media projects and research.
● Present plans & media opportunities to clients or to account manager to present to clients.
● Evaluate vendor proposals.
● Explore & vet new opportunities and developments in the media world.
● Project and estimate audience ratings.
● Steward schedules for placement upgrades, pre-emptions, makegoods and rating updates.
● Reconcile vendor invoices, negotiating credits and makegoods when necessary.
● Produce and reconcile post-buy analysis for broadcast television; negotiating and monitoring make-up schedules and their no-charge invoices.
● Maintain fair and honest relationships with our media partners.
● Bachelor’s degree with interest in marketing, consumer communications, advertising a plus.
● 3 - 4 years experience with media in an advertising agency or related company.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong attention to detail and keen organizational skills.
● Cognizant of deadlines and efficient time management.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and seamlessly move from one project to another.
● Display an interest and enthusiasm for the position, company and industry.
● Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
● Motivated to learn and advance.
● Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite and experience in Strata buying software and Google AdWords a plus. Additional digital media buying experience also a plus.
Our Core Values
● Passionate: Demonstrate a drive to make a difference by contributing talents, time and a belief that together we make great things happen.
● Curious: Exhibit a sense of childlike wonder and curiosity.
● Visionary: The ability to see that which does not yet exist and inspire others to make it a reality.
● Accountable: Own the responsibilities and demonstrate impeccable work ethic and morals.
● Collaborative: Contributing talents and ideas to achieve greater potential as a team while challenging each other to improve.
● Creative: Look beyond the obvious for a solution and discover possibilities in the unknown.
● Driven to Deliver: After all the hard work and smart thinking is complete, the client, the agency and the individual is in a better place as a direct result of the effort.
Apply Link: https://wearefieldtrip.com/
Email Resume: email@example.com