(Louisville, KY, or Indianapolis, IN, Area) Doe-Anderson is seeking a highly strategic, curious and experienced professional to join our media team.
JOB DESCRIPTION(LOUISVILLE, KY, OR INDIANAPOLIS, IN, AREA)
Doe-Anderson is seeking a highly strategic, curious and experienced professional to join our media team. This person will be responsible for building and executing sound media recommendations with an eye toward offering innovative solutions to clients. The role will require interaction and collaboration with multiple internal agency members as well as key client contacts at local, regional and national accounts.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan all media for specified clients and new business, in addition to research, development and presentation of media plans and media buying.
- Work hand in hand with Account Service, Strategic Planning, Analytics and Creative teams in addition to Media team.
- Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and media partners.
- Stay well-informed of media trends and new opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with Analytics team on post analysis of all campaigns.
- Seven+ years of media planning/buying experience.
- Bachelors degree.
- Expertise across broad spectrum of offline and online media touch points.
- Proficiency in digital media, including social, display, native, video (including OTT), audio and SEM.
- Experience with media buying/planning software (e.g., Strata, SmartPlus, Advantage, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Qualified applicants can send credentials to email@example.com