Media Traffic Coordinator
Responsible for the delivery of all final ad files from agency to final publication vendors. Works as part of a team. A successful Traffic Coordinator has the drive and motivation to work with others to ensure ads are delivered accurately and efficiently.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTraffic Coordinator (July 2022)
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of final print, out-of-home, digital and broadcast advertising files from agency to final publication vendor in partnership with a team of other Traffic Coordinators. Traffic requires a unique combination of people and technical skills as the Traffic Coordinator acts as a liaison between clients, agencies and vendors. A successful Traffic Coordinator has the drive and motivation to work with many individuals, departments and companies to ensure ads are delivered accurately and efficiently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Brand teams to understand and fulfill print, out-of-home, digital and broadcast traffic needs and protocols for assigned accounts to meet deadlines for media flight dates. Traffic files may include newspaper, magazines, out of home, social, display, video and audio.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Producers and Media Planners to ensure the accuracy of project plan and to facilitate cross-functional information flow specific to media delivery.
- Facilitate, negotiate, guide and troubleshoot delivery decisions with the appropriate authority.
- Maintain accurate records and files of all trafficking, ad titles, specs and guidelines.
- Work with vendors to confirm receipt of files; gather, maintain and track creative assets; confirm usage and proof of posting; and distribute this info to internal client teams as needed.
- Provide direct feedback to vendors when executions do not meet expectations and/or violate previously established guidelines.
- Provide backup and cover to other team members as needed during times of varying workload.
- 1–3 years of experience working with vendors or experience in print, out-of-home, broadcast and digital traffic at an ad or media agency.
- Understanding of ad agency production workflows preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and a strong desire to quickly learn agency traffic systems and media.
- Strong attention to detail and organization. Capable of working on multiple campaigns with multiple publishers simultaneously.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated, success-driven individual with a proven track record.
- Ability to anticipate needs and respond to risks and issues.
- Ability to multitask and meet conflicting priorities as well as successfully manage day-to-day tasks with urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the Louisville, KY area.
Qualified individuals may submit their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hometown since 1915 was recently dubbed “the new Austin.” We’re not sure what that means, but we’ll take it as a compliment. We like to think of Louisville as the place where Southern hospitality begins but Midwestern common sense and practicality stick around. It’s a blend of the best of both cultures. And speaking of culture, we’ve long been known for having one of the country’s most dynamic art scenes. Over the past decade, our food scene has caught up – with Louisville becoming recognized as one of the leaders in the farm-to-table movement. Oh, and did we mention bourbon? Mix in with a low cost of living and an ease of getting around. Stir well. Enjoy.
You know the cliché about a company being “like a family?” Well, sometimes clichés become clichés because they’re true. In the case of Doe-Anderson, you would be joining an organization that’s been nurturing careers (and the people attached to them) for well over a century. We like to think it’s because you can carve your own path here, supported by management and your peers. We try hard to keep the corporate politics to a minimum and the self-reliance to the max. That may be why almost half our employees are shareholders in the company – and why people tend to stick around nearly three times the ad agency average. There’s something about the place that makes it hard to leave.
At Doe-Anderson, we have a long history of creating work that, well, works. To do this, we strive to reflect the world we live in and speak to every day. Building belief in brands begins with believing in and celebrating one another as individual members of a diverse and inclusive team.
We will never disqualify a potential team member based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or veteran or disability status.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/traffic-coordinator
Email Resume: email@example.com