Office Manager & Executive Assistant
The role of this individual is to help support the work of management and employees in order to ensure productive and efficient operations and achievement of corporate objectives.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
At FranNet, our vision is to be the world's leading franchise consulting company for top-quality franchisors and prospective franchisees while differentiating FranNet with community-focused franchise consultants bringing business expertise and guidance to our clients. We accomplish this by leveraging the expertise of our local franchise consultants to help match prospective franchisees with the franchising opportunities that give them the best chance to be successful. Behind the expertise and caring we provide is a nationwide network of employees who embrace their purpose of helping our clients succeed as entrepreneurs. In return, not only do our employees have a lucrative career, but they experience the joy of helping others and making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
The role of the Executive Assistant & Office Manager is to help support the work of management and employees in order to ensure productive and efficient operations and achievement of corporate objectives. Maintains office systems to support company operations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to CEO, management team, consultants, and staff on travel arrangements, invoice/expense reporting, proofreading and editing documents, scheduling meetings and conference calls and any special projects. Also provides support on copier projects, powerpoint presentations, mail handling, report generation, event/meeting planning and data base management.
- Maintain office supply inventory and office equipment.
- Manage vendors
Preparation and distribution of webcast documentation for various departments
- Completes accurate project work and meets deadlines as required
- Coordinator of IT issues for employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Manage company parties, client gifts and charity donations
- Manage day to day operational issues
- Completes other work assignments as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and handle sensitive material
- Solid organizational and planning skills with ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good judgment and adaptability; ability to problem solver
- Ability to work and grow in team and individual environments
- Stress tolerant and resilient
- Valid Driver’s License & willingness to travel
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Two or more years experience in a similar role
Proficient with Google G Suite. Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ADA Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Use of hands: use of computer, telephonic and other electrical equipment
Communicate: frequent verbal and written communications
Physical: must be able to climb a flight of stairs; must be able to lift packages of up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting
May be exposed to varied outside weather conditions during travel
Commensurate with experience
Benefits include medical, dental and vision, simple IRA, flex time and PTO.
Email Resume: email@example.com