Paid Search / Media Manager
Do you have a passion for search and digital marketing and a desire to help clients achieve their goals? Do you enjoy staying up to date on the latest search engine and pay-per-click industry trends? Check us out.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Paid Search/Media Manager is responsible for building and executing media programs, including pay-per-click strategies, for clients. This involves finding creative and exciting ways to amplify client content, including strategically planning and placing paid media buys. This role works closely with our head of Search Engine Marketing to both strategize and execute sophisticated campaigns.
LEAP Amp's goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the paid power of social & digital media to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
- Managing, reviewing, and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Managing the creation of large keyword lists.
- Providing oversight and managing new paid search and paid media campaigns and aiding in the creation of paid media/search marketing initiatives.
- Providing creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Managing display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Providing oversight and management of weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Keeping pace with search engine and pay-per-click industry trends and developments.
- Monitoring and evaluating paid search and paid media results and performance.
- Occasional travel is required for this position.
- 3+ years media management experience, with at least 2 years' experience managing pay-per-click advertising.
- Google AdWords certification required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Passion for search and digital marketing.
- Desire to work with clients.
- High degree of detail-orientation.
- Technological proficiency.
- Enthusiasm for social and digital media.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
- To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2230007-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com