As a leading marketing and advertising firm, The Power Agency is responsible for producing a large volume of print-based marketing materials. We are in need of a part-time Print Buyer to round out our team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a leading marketing and advertising firm, The Power Agency is responsible for producing a large volume of print-based marketing materials. We are in need of a part-time Print Buyer to round out our team. The primary focus of this role will be to deliver exceptional customer service. Requests for quotes will be processed in a responsive manner and clients will be updated regularly on the progress of their work.
• Manage point-of-purchase/print sourcing process from end to end including idea development, negotiation, shipping timelines and budget management
• Manage budgets on behalf of our clients
• Assist in the development of POP, brochures, catalogs, displays, special packs, rebates, etc.
• Regularly manage and obtain feedback from field sales on quality, design and effectiveness of execution
• Stay up to date on new and innovative print methods
• Manage inventories and work directly with fulfillment company on special pack outs
• Manage all vendor relationships, including new vendor procurement and compliance
• Gatekeeper and reviewer of all print invoices and help to manage the approval process through client websites
• Maintaining a current and past print job list
• Entering pertinent information into the web budget tool
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of experience in print purchasing or related industry
• Strong knowledge of production processes
• Strong knowledge of print/paper/logistics industry practices
SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with print project management software
Apply Link: https://www.poweragency.com/careers/part-time-print-buyer/
Email Resume: email@example.com