Full-TimeUnited we create. We are a team of explorers, seekers and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. At Fieldtrip, the Project Manager is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all active business projects. The Project Manager must possess the skills and ability to effectively lead and collaborate with all internal team members in order to drive the successful achievement of business project timelines, client scopes of work and budget goals.
- Responsible for leading team members from project plan inception to project close
- Own all project timelines and deliverable schedules
- Provide strategic and effective internal leadership for all project phases
- Utilize full authority over project scope, time, cost, resources, and team members in a manner that produces the best effort, and product from the agency
- Produce professional and detailed project scopes of work (SOW) and clearly communicate with all project stakeholders
- Directs, manages and monitors project execution as well as changes in scope
- Forecast resource allocation for current work and new projects
- Handle task entry and task change management within the project management software platform
- Administer project change and risk management processes to ensure efficiency of budget
- Provide recommendations for improvement based on financial and time reporting for teams and leadership
- Manage internal project management tools including stand-ups, time tracking software, and other resources
- Host post-project review meetings after each project close and provide a close report
- Build and maintain estimate templates for turnkey pricing while allowing for customization
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrated expertise in the areas of conflict resolution and resource allocation
- Minimum of 2 years working within a digital agency environment
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing relative software projects
- Minimum of 5 years planning and executing projects with a project management software
- Ability to manage and prioritize day-to-day work for simultaneous projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management certification preferred
Our Core Values
- Passionate: Demonstrate a drive to make a difference by contributing talents, time and a belief that together we make great things happen.
- Curious: Exhibit a sense of childlike wonder and curiosity.
- Visionary: The ability to see that which does not yet exist and inspire others to make it a reality.
- Accountable: Own the responsibilities and demonstrate impeccable work ethic and morals.
- Collaborative: Contributing talents and ideas to achieve greater potential as a team while challenging each other to improve.
- Creative: Look beyond the obvious for a solution and discover possibilities in the unknown.
- Driven to Deliver: After all the hard work and smart thinking is complete, the client, the agency, and the individuals are in a better place as a direct result of the effort.
Email Resume: email@example.com