WLKY-TV seeks an organized and detail-oriented team player with exceptional communication skills, the ability to effectively prioritize workflows and time management expertise.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWLKY-TV, the Hearst Television CBS affiliate in the Louisville, KY market is seeking a National Sales Assistant. This team member works closely with the National Sales Manager and the rep firm to ensure effective oversight of broadcast and digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate is highly focused, goal oriented and can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales executives as well as understand the sense of urgency inherent in working within a broadcast sales organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail, ability to pivot quickly from one project to another, willingness to learn, personal initiative and ability to collaborate with a team are attributes that will ensure a successful career choice. This position provides an opportunity to enhance valuable skill sets and make significant contributions to the success of our award-winning sales team. WLKY-TV is part of Hearst Television, an industry leader that offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager on client campaign management
- Communicate effectively with internal teams (sales, research, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns
- Enter and maintain all national orders including electronic transfer and maintenance across multiple platforms to WideOrbit traffic
- Instrumental in the workflow process for political advertising on the station.
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service
- Facilitate a variety of internal and external reporting, including customized statistical market research
- Cross-training within the entire sales support team
- Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations
- Develop proficiency with Nielsen, Media Monitors, and other industry-related research tools
- Duties as assigned
- Organized, focused and detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential, along with flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Previous office work and administrative assistant experience in a sales environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Related military training and experience will be considered.
Apply Link: https://eevd.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/2019748/?utm_medium=jobshare