Senior Graphic Designer
This Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate heavily in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including logo & branding design, responsive web design, high-end presentation design, printed collateral, trade show materials, and much more.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlue Meta Design is a young and growing design agency based in the Louisville-metro area, Kentucky. BMD has built a portfolio of clients across the U.S., and currently is seeking a senior graphic designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of design principles (specifically for B2B businesses) and should have the ability to create/support effective brands. Applicants should expect to collaborate heavily in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including: logo & branding design, responsive web design, high-end presentation design, printed collateral, trade show materials, and much more.
This is a remote, salaried position with benefits. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and skill.
• Develop new visual assets and guidelines as well as embrace established brand standards for a variety
• Design for various print and digital outcomes that range from brands to websites to presentations to events and more
• Design interfaces including websites, presentations, print, digital, trade shows
• Participate in design ideation sessions
• Review work for quality and design consistency
• Communicate design concepts with a clear and concise purpose
• Help to perform design-related marketing and maintenance tasks
• Proficient in Adobe CC and Mac OS
• Advanced experience in presentation design within Google Slides, Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Firm grasp on typography, layout, and design
• Self-starter with a strong initiative, work ethic, and organizational skills a must
• Creativity and passion with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
• Ability to work well with others
• Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to effectively take direction and constructive criticism
• Ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred, but experience and portfolio will outweigh degree
• 3-5 years of experience required
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter and portfolio will not be considered.
BMD offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including generous time off, retirement options and bonuses.
Apply Link: https://www.bluemetadesign.com
Email Resume: email@example.com