Senior Media Planner/Buyer
GE Appliances is seeking an experienced media planner and buyer who is skilled at providing planning and buying advertising placements – specifically focused on digital media but who has some broadcast, out-of-home (OOH), radio, search and print experience.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Responsibilities
- Establish metrics to align with business objectives optimize KPIs. Provide leadership on content creativity and engagement, from developing of a strategic plan to tactical execution.
- Develop media plans and mixes that properly invest media dollars on the correct platforms and at the right amounts to meet advertising objectives (i.e., CTR, reach, impressions, etc.).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates on identifying target audiences, directing advertising to those personas via the right channels/outlets.
- Negotiate placement and work with vendors to place the ads.
- Optimize campaigns, directing budgets to the platforms and ads driving the desired results.
- Provide feedback on the ads making substantive recommendations on new creative or copy to improve results.
- Create ad campaign reports (e.g., weekly, monthly, end of campaign reports) with actionable insights.
- Justifies the investment strategy within all media plans by leveraging advanced reporting metrics and technologies/tools, producing multi-channel insights in collaboration with the in-house web analytics team.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing/Media experience to include planning, executing, and analyzing media campaigns
- Strong understanding of media buying and planning and able to execute all aspects of campaign management
- Must have experience in leveraging advance media measurement tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and within a matrixed organization
- Availability for alternative work schedules when needed, particularly when unpredictable and urgent situations arise
- Expertise in analyzing data and identifying key data points to drive impactful decision-making
- Managing complex paid media/paid social campaigns across multiple brands and partnerships
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong relationships with peer groups and agencies
- Project management and team leadership skills
- Ability to review and accurately assess data and calculate risks; use data to produce actionable insights and articulate needs.
- Strong business acumen which demonstrates current knowledge and trends
- Collaborative and effectively works through conflict
- Prior budget management experience
- Inspires and contributes to a culture of inclusion and respect
Apply Link: https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Senior-Media-Planner-Buyer_REQ-10519
Email Resume: email@example.com