Social Media and Traditional Media Manager
Seeking a candidate to administer and manage our Social Media and traditional media accounts. Responsible for designing and implementing Social Media campaigns at all levels. Also, work with Traditional Media Director to plan and execute traditional campaigns.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedia Venue is seeking a Social Media and Traditional Media Manager to administer and manage our Social Media accounts and traditional media clients. You will be responsible for designing and implementing Social Media campaigns at all levels, creating original content and text, managing, and responding to posts, and overall management of a client’s Social Media channels on a day-to-day basis. You will work closely with our Traditional Media Director to plan and execute traditional campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and have quality work experience within the industry. They will also be comfortable working as part of a team.
Interested parties please submit resume and writing samples to Cassie Rogers, VP of Media at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please no phone calls.
Responsibilities and Requirements
This role oversees multiple client projects simultaneously which are focused on the management of social media campaigns and traditional media campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Assist in planning of organic content for clients’ social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and new platforms in support of clients' business goals, platform growth, and fan engagement
- Write social calendars for clients as well as agency
- Manage and write blogs and email blast for clients and agency - Optimize company pages within each platform to increase brand visibility
- Maintain company website
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Analyze data for key insights on overall campaign performance, communicating campaign results clearly to both fellow team members and clients
- Support planning and brainstorming initiatives
- Conduct research on new technologies and industry advancements
- Collaborate on internal marketing strategy
- Other social media marketing duties as necessary
- Plan and execute radio, tv, outdoor and print budgets
- Liaison between station representatives and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Business, or another relevant field is required
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience is required
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability of working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid writing background, providing published work samples*
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite including Premier and Photoshop, email platforms, and/or Canva
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Working knowledge in WordPress, Weebly or any other website software is helpful but not required
- Must be able to provide work samples along with analytics of campaigns
- *Please provide three (3) writing samples related to your work in social media
About the Company
Media Venue was established by Weaks McKinney-Smith in 1995. Based in Louisville, KY, we have a national, regional, local, and direct client base. Media Venue also works with in-house marketing departments as well as advertising firms of all sizes for media planning and buying. We apply our vast knowledge and extensive experience to develop a media plan that will deliver success for our clients.
Media Venue is a full-service media partner with the experience, resources, and creativity to optimize the return on a client’s marketing investment. Whether it is developing a traditional media planning and buying strategy or creating a digital marketing plan for your web presence, our media solutions deliver successful results.
Media Venue is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Email Resume: email@example.com