Social Media Manager
Doe-Anderson is seeking an experienced, talented social media manager for a full-time position joining our Maker’s Mark team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDoe-Anderson is seeking an experienced, talented social media manager for a full-time position joining our Maker’s Mark team. As a social media manager, you will work closely with clients, creatives, distillery team, client services and overall brand communications strategy to provide social media counsel, management and execution, applying best social media practices and community management standards.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Showcase an understanding of digital platforms and best practices showing a curiosity to stay abreast of the latest developments and opportunities while having an ability to write and “speak for the brand” while capturing content on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide social media counsel and management to the account and client teams.
- Actively participate in relevant social media communities.
- Provide social media education for internal staff and client personnel.
- Monitor and manage relationships with relevant influencers within assigned client categories and social media trade.
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to all agency assigned accounts.
- Direct value-added, cross discipline thinking required for assignments.
- Assist in development of all timelines for production, keeping internal teams informed of all process changes in the status of open jobs.
- Maintain effective communication with client to keep work moving and answer agency questions.
- Provide documentation of all meetings, conference calls, etc., for agency reference.
- Be involved in all major account team meetings in which strategic direction or project direction is set.
- Successfully sell day-to-day agency work to the client.
- Facilitate effective Brand Stewardship team communications regarding client assignments.
- Develop or assist in developing creative requests/briefs for initiating assignments internally, as needed.
- Be actively involved in execution of social content in collaboration with other brand teams and partners.
- 5-7 years of experience in community management, social media management or similar roles.
- Proven track record of participating and integrating social media into personal and professional success.
- Proven communications skills including strong writing and oral communications.
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to all agency-assigned accounts.
Preferred (but not required):
- BS/BA degree or higher in communications, business, journalism or related experience.
- Experience with project management software (HeyOrca).
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A noticeable and professionally appropriate personal brand in the social media space.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/social-media-manager/