Transactional Sales Assistant
WHAS11, is seeking a full-time Transactional Sales Assistant. The successful candidate will directly support our Transactional Accounts Manager, executing the day-to-day responsibilities of high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Order entry with high level of accuracy while providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- Maintenance of broadcast schedules, avails, preempts, makegoods, audience delivery posts, pre-logs, post-logs, traffic and aging/collections.
- Maintain paid programming, including but not limited to working with the national rep office to ensure orders are received, secure allocations, provide log documentation as necessary and communicate unfilled time slots.
- Assist in coordinating commercial copy from all delivery systems, FTP and outside sources.
- Ensure quality assurance of commercial copy while working closely with TEGNA Traffic Operations (TCO) to assure accuracy, continuity and meeting log deadlines.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
- WideOrbit and Monarch experience a plus.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Link: https://application.careerbuilder1.com/tegna/apply/cb1/J3S4JY60SF2NGFQHZC3?IPath=TNJob&Job_DID=J3S4JY60SF2NGFQHZC3&SiteID=cbnsv&sc_cmp1=JS_JobDetails_ApplyNow&TN_DID=TNKF6H25VVNDWV8K8MJV#/application/resume_upload
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org