Web Designer/SEO Specialist
We are looking for a professional front‐end Web Designer/SEO Specialist with proven experience in the industrial B2B sector to join our in‐house marketing team which serves several related companies.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequirements and Duties
• Proficiencies should include website design and proven SEO effectiveness with understanding of how to generate, analyze and interpret web metrics and social media analytics;
• 3‐5 years of demonstrated experience in web/UI design, maintenance and updating of web properties;
• A Bachelor’s degree in web development is preferred but work experience and the achievement of results will also be considered;
• Technical fluency with WordPress and browser interfaces is needed;
• The successful candidate will be self‐motivated to engage a project with enthusiasm and diligence through to completion;
• They will possess a very positive attitude and will work well with all levels of staff within the companies;
• Toward assisting our various divisional teams to attain their sales and marketing goals, the position requires excellent time management, project prioritization and deadline attainment.
If these traits accurately describe your range of web and SEO experience and career goals, then take your next step and apply with us today.
We are multiple operating sister‐companies that provide large, custom‐engineered machinery, products, and replacement parts for our brands as well as all competitive brands in the markets served. We supply many companies within the processing equipment industry such as chemicals, grains, granular materials and food products. The companies also extensively serve the construction industry and specifically the hot mix asphalt business in the supply of both new and used components and entire plants for processing aggregate materials and combining with liquid asphalt to produce paving products for the streets, roadways and parking lots. We also provide support and service to these industries including parts, technical expertise and educational services. Our companies, each an independent corporation, sell and market worldwide with emphasis in North America. Visit some of our company sites here:
www.louisvilledryer.com www.industrialkiln.com www.stansteel.com www.hotmixparts.com
Apply Link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/louisville-dryer-company-50bc8541/web-designer-seo-specialist-8530fa33?lvk=9uR5KQ_oJswf8wcKm5LKiQ.--LlcoXvoNR
Email Resume: email@example.com