We are seeking a full-time web developer with 3 – 4 years experience. Must be highly proficient with HTML, CSS and JS. This position requires a highly creative person who can solve problems and manage projects from concept to production.
- Translate design requirements into websites and web/digital applications that work across major browsers and platforms.
- Design and manage overall UI (User Interface Design).
- Integrate and customize third party web/digital applications.
- Assess risk and effort of proposed development tasks.
- Test-driven design and development.
- Deep understanding of CMS mainly: WordPress, Woocommerce, SquareSpace, Magento, etc.
- Experience with SASS, React, Node, MongoDB, Git. is a plus.
- Experience in Azure Cloud Solutions, App Server and .Net API Applications.
- Experience in Deluge Scripting – able to create workflows, automations and customizations to CRM systems.
- Experience with managing Hosting Solutions and Mail Exchange.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years experience.
- The role will often work in conjunction with the owner and other team members, and is expected to integrate and compromise effectively on project execution with the common goal of exceeding the client’s needs.
- This role is office-based.
- The Web Developer reports to the Owner and also to appropriate Account Managers and other Partners on designated projects.
- The Web Developer will need to read, understand and follow standard office practices, procedures and policies.
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
- Basic hours of work are five days per week (Mon-Fri), 9am – 6pm, with 1 hour lunch. Additional hours may be necessary at times to complete projects under deadlines.
- Office observes 9 national holidays.
- Vacation and Sick Pay Included.
- Supplemental Insurance Offered.
Apply Link: https://www.businesshouse.club/careers/
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org