We are seeking a sales rep with at least 1 year of experience to hunt for new clients needing trade show booths, branded environmental/experiential branding, or signage. This position will include a mix of time in the office and meeting face-to-face with prospects and clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a successful Sales career that breaks the standard office mold? Nimlok Kentucky is currently seeking a motivated, self-starting professional to fill its Account Manager position.
We are one part creative agency, one part cutting-edge manufacturer—that means we design and build exhibits and create graphics, signage and environments for trade show programs, special events, and branded office build outs, all under one roof. As one of the nation’s premier exhibit houses, we unlock brands from a wide range of industries—from medical, to manufacturing, and everything in between.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to plan and direct your own selling efforts to uncover new prospects and grow existing accounts. Work with our talented team of designers, project managers, marketers, and production crew to make our clients’ ideas come to life on the show floor.
Join one of Louisville’s Fastest 50 Growing Companies by applying today.
Your duties will include:
- Attending major Louisville-area trade shows to prospect for new business, network with industry professionals, and develop existing relationships with Nimlok clients
- Keeping regular communication with existing client base, uncovering future event marketing objectives and projects
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our Design Team, collaborating with both parties to ensure clients’ specifications and objective are met
- Communicating benefits and value of partnership with Nimlok Kentucky to new prospects
- Working with other members of Nimlok Sales & Marketing Team and upper management to develop effective sales strategies, initiatives, and goals
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; 2+ years sales/marketing/professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to close sales
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a passion for building strong client relationships
- Ability to function and multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a team
Nimlok Kentucky values our culture. We are creative and have fun, but are always willing to do whatever it takes to ensure client satisfaction. We depend upon the efforts of motivated and happy employees. If you have a knack for building relationships, are friendly and good at managing details, we’d like to talk to you.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org