Assistant Account Executive
Vimarc is hiring an Assistant Account Executive to provide support and leadership on all levels of client accounts, including but not limited to project management, the preparation of client documents, and the trafficking of materials to vendors.
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Service Inspiration.
This is a phrase that states what we do. If we were to get technical about it, we'd say we were a full-service advertising agency. Or an integrated communications firm. Or a marketing group. Any would aptly apply.
But that word—inspiration—also happens to be a part of our slogan: Ignite. Influence. Inspire. Now that's what we really do. And we do it by planning and creating all aspects of advertising, branding, marketing, and communications that make our clients look good. But we don't make them look good to just anyone. We make them look good to the people who matter—the people to inspire.
At Vimarc, we operate with an “all-hands-on-deck” mentality. Jump in, get your hands dirty, and gain experience that will put you light-years ahead of your colleagues. Love a challenge? You will fit right in.
The Assistant Account Executive provides support and leadership on all levels of client accounts, including but not limited to project management, the preparation of client documents, and the trafficking of materials to vendors.
• Guide projects through the production process—from creative direction to finished product—utilizing the agency project management software system.
• Develop and maintain internal project tracking and organizational documents.
• Prepare client-friendly documents, including estimates, proposals, conference reports, analytics reports, and project schedules.
• Build a solid, trusting client relationship by maintaining clear and consistent communication.
• Work closely with Account Manager to provide strategic leadership and meet client objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in a marketing, advertising, or public relations field.
• The ability to work proactively, be quick on your feet, detailed, and well organized.
• The right candidate should enjoy a fast-paced and high-energy work environment.
• At Vimarc, we’re family. Working well in a team environment is essential.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org