Associate Client Engagement Manager (Assistant Account Executive)
At Power, we call our Account Executive team "Client Engagement Managers". The main role of the Associate Client Engagement Manager (ACEM) is to support the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) on account(s) ensuring that the relationship(s) remain healthy and profitable.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Power, we call our Account Executive team "Client Engagement Managers". The main role of the Associate Client Engagement Manager (ACEM) is to support the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) on account(s) ensuring that the relationship(s) remain healthy and profitable.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports CEM team with daily client activities and needs including, but not limited to: overall budget and project tracking, invoicing, scheduling, planning, account coordination and logistics.
- Understands the billing of projects and the process by assisting PM/CEM in billing final projects to clients and distributing final invoices to clients on behalf of the CEM.
- Schedules and attends meetings, takes notes and sends recaps.
- Works to establish a trusting, advisory relationship with internal teams, clients and vendors.
- Keeps team members informed about account/project status, owns status documentation and supports internal meetings.
- Assists in research needed to provide competitive analyses and POVs, in order to build stronger relationships with clients.
- Responsible for quality control – monitoring and ensuring that all client deliverables meet/exceed expectations; proofreading, reviewing and double-checking all work prior to submitting to the client.
- Takes initiative to become familiar with client accounts and basic CEM competencies.
- Maintains organization for the account team (i.e.: can find a requested document within a few minutes/is the go-to person when team needs anything).
- Motivated by achieving results and adept at working on/with a variety of teams and clients.
- Proficiency in writing internal and external emails.
- Manages team travel and assists with team members’ schedules.
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to assume greater responsibility.
- Assists CEM team on other duties, no matter how small or large.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years of work in advertising or marketing agency is a plus.
- Dedicated and detail-oriented with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of media (especially print and digital) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; Keynote a plus.
- Has a sense of urgency and pace to complete multiple assignments and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and outgoing positive attitude.
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal) which are adaptable to different mediums and levels.
- Performs responsibilities with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
- Required to perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner, as well as part of a team.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org