Client Engagement Manager (Account Executive)
At Power, we call our Account Executives "Client Engagement Managers”. The main role of the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is to support the Senior Client Engagement Manager (SCEM) and/or Client Engagement Director (CED) and be responsible for their accounts, ensuring that client relationships remain healthy and profitable.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Power, we call our Account Executives "Client Engagement Managers”. The main role of the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is to support the Senior Client Engagement Manager (SCEM) and/or Client Engagement Director (CED) and be responsible for their accounts, ensuring that client relationships remain healthy and profitable.
The CEM should have an understanding in how to assist the Client with their overall marketing strategy; understand Client needs and provide solutions based on state of the account, industry, competitive landscape and annual budgets/planning.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Being the liaison between the client and agency departments.
- Displays a firm understanding of the Client team’s structure, hierarchy and political realities
- Is an expert in Client’s products, services and/or specialty: understanding the market and target consumer(s), as well as the Client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share and competitive products
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand – both the Client and Agency
- Steers actionable creative/project briefs and presents work confidently and persuasively
- Understands the larger financial picture and impacts on contribution margins/revenue targets.
- Has a deep understanding of Power processes and knows the correct and most efficient ways to get projects through the Agency.
- Has a thorough understanding of print, OOH, digital (web, banners, mobile, apps, etc.) and can assess all risks to ensure projects runs smoothly.
- Exhibits solid writing skills through summarizing news/trade articles to educate their team on Client’s landscape and sending POVs to Client when appropriate.
- Flags and escalates issues driving scope creep and is comfortable with having financial/scope creep conversations with the Client.
- Is able to effectively understand/interpret analytics.
- If applicable, manages, mentors and trains ACEM(s) and checks-in frequently to ensure they are learning, understanding the Client and Power, and helping forge a path for growth
- Has effective time-management and impeccable organization skills and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Assists SCEM and/or CED on other duties, no matter how small or large.
QUALIFICATIONS + DESIRED SKILLS:
- 4-6 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead
- Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal creative team
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy
- A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Good working knowledge of media (especially print and digital) is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; Keynote a plus
- Performs responsibilities with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
- Required to perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner, as well as part of a team.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com