Digital Client Service Specialist
Full-TimeSpecifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. Excellent room for advancement and professional growth.
• Day to day management of digital ad campaigns including inventory forecasting CRM and campaign analysis.
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative.
• Develop creative concepts and promotional campaigns suited to client objectives
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns.
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare proposals based on AE/customer requests.
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner, or related experience.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Photoshop
Please visit careers.hearsttelevision.com to apply.
Apply Link: https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/digital-client-service-specialist-4012