Digital Client Service Specialist
As Digital Client Specialist, you'll be responsible for working with WLKY’s sales reps and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working the advertising business. This is a great career opportunity with one of the industry's most respected companies and Louisville's leading media outlets.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpecifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. Excellent room for advancement and professional growth.
• Day to day management of digital ad campaigns including inventory forecasting CRM and campaign analysis.
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative.
• Develop creative concepts and promotional campaigns suited to client objectives
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns.
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare proposals based on AE/customer requests.
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner, or related experience.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Photoshop
Please visit careers.hearsttelevision.com to apply.
Apply Link: https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/digital-client-service-specialist-4012