Digital Marketing Manager
Sun Tan City is seeking a highly qualified individual to fill a full time Digital Marketing Manager position in Louisville, KY. This position will report to Director of Marketing and manage digital media plans for national promotions, consult franchise operators on local digital plans, provide strategies and direction on social media, and manage app and website maintenance and enhancements. Ideal candidates will have a B.A. / B.S. in Marketing or related field and have 4-6 years of proven experience in digital marketing and digital strategies, preferably with 3+ years in digital media planning in an ad agency environment.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSun Tan City is seeking a highly qualified individual to fill a full time Digital Marketing Manager position in Louisville, KY. This position will report to Director of Marketing and manage digital media plans for national promotions, consult franchise operators on local digital plans, provide strategies and direction on social media, and manage app and website maintenance and enhancements.
Digital Media Planning
- Develop digital marketing strategies, specifically focusing on social avenues – including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google+, SEO, Pinterest, YouTube, Email and Text.
- Manage digital marketing deliverables including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Continually explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user-generated content outlets and other relevant digital channels in collaboration with our client needs.
- Collaborate with digital agency to oversee digital media successes for digital advertising campaigns and projects.
- Lead digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization.
- Collaborate with Project Manager on digital creative needs.
- Collaborate with Project Manager on social media including calendar planning and execution.
- Provide Quarterly Report on organic social post key measures. Review learnings and recommendations for optimization. Provide direction to team based on digital analytics.
- Manage digital media plans for all national promotions, corporate salon promotions including budget and tactics needed
- Provide digital marketing assistance and guidance to local franchise groups including planning and managing local marketing budgets with agency.
App & Website Management
- Work with external media partners and internal marketing management teams to develop campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
- Monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and organic search conversion points of the company website to support the company growth objectives.
- Monitor and update the internal and external websites to avoid obsolete or outdated information.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics across a range of channels including social media, search marketing, e-commerce, lead generation, app & web analytics and others.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it is used to support and develop the brand including social media platforms and influencer programs.
- Familiarity with a local digital marketing planning.
- Experience using review platforms to manage local digital marketing efforts.
- Digital creative development experience. Worked with agency to test, evaluate, and optimize.
- Familiarity with basic Marketing Communications strategies and tactics; understanding of traditional media and how to integrate with digital and social media.
- Solid social media marketing expertise and an active presence in both major and niche social media outlets. Familiar with best practices.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across marketing/communications and IS functions.
- Technical knowledge required to work with developers across multiple disciplines.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report CTR and CPA response rates. Experience using Google Analytics to evaluate promotional campaigns social media results.
- Experience assisting or consulting local marketing plans.
- Management of app and web. Leading development and working with word press. Web analytics.
- Ability to take digital results and use it to develop strategy, planning, and execution.
- Ability to work and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication.
- Ideal to have experience using any of the following platform/tools; Salesforce, Sprout Social, Simply Measured, Sweet IQ, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
Apply Link: https://www.suntancity.com/careers/