Director of Business Development & Marketing
Our firm greatly values the role of business develop and marketing. Excitedly, we are looking to fill a full-time position available to an experienced professional.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur firm greatly values the role of business develop and marketing. Excitedly, we are looking to fill a full-time position available to an experienced professional.
• Lead overall firm business development strategy, including client capture plans, for our market sectors
• Work collaboratively and transparently with STW’s four principals on the firm’s business development and marketing activities
• Grow and retain owner-direct relationships & architectural clients
• Secure teaming arrangements with architectural partners
• Develop, implement, & manage STW’s marketing plan
• Develop firm messaging and qualifications
• Lead proposal submissions
• Create and regularly update STW’s marketing assets
• Gather and analyze information for clients, business competitors, and industry-related market information
• Track and mine leads using a CRM solution
• Represent STW at community & industry events
• Evaluate, attend, and coordinate tradeshows
• Continuously explore ways to improve and advance STW’s business development and marketing efforts.
Weekly travel to and from our office locations is required (Louisville and Lexington). Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years of business development and/or marketing experience with a measurable record of success. A/E/C industry experience is preferred.
Candidates should be polished communicators, excellent technical writers, and very organized. They must be self-motivated and work well with technical professionals from various backgrounds. They must also have ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Fluency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram) is also required. InDesign, Wordpress, and email marketing experience is preferred.
STW offers competitive salaries and benefits package to our employees including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement investment plan with employer matching, and paid time off.
ABOUT SHROUT TATE WILSON
Since 1981, Shrout Tate Wilson Engineers has been providing superior consulting engineering services for mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems. The systems we design are sustainable by both the operator and the environment.
Our projects focus on the places where people learn, play, live, work, worship, eat, heal and connect. We currently work with over 35 architectural partners and 115 owners serviced by our offices in Louisville & Lexington. Responsiveness, good manners and follow-through are why those numbers continues to grow.
Interested & qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Julie Frazier at email@example.com