Full-stack Web Developer
Scoppechio is a full-service advertising agency based in Louisville, KY. seeking a Full-stack Web Developer. The Web Developer will work closely with the development and interactive teams to complete various tasks for our diverse client pool. These projects will consist primarily of full websites and microsite/landing pages, HTML emails and HTML banner ads.
- Design and develop overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development and interactive teams to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with UI designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, etc.)
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with server-side languages
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of current web technologies and development procedures.
- Knowledge of general best practices in web development, security, and scalability
- Experience in HTML5 (knowledge or experience with Canvas a plus) and CSS3
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with coding on various site CMS systems like WordPress
- Knowledge of online web properties which connect with a database platform (using MySQL, SQL, etc.) required.
- Experience administering multisite networks, individual sites, users, permissions and settings.
Apply Link: https://careers-scoppechio.icims.com/jobs/1076/full-stack-web-developer/job
Email Resume: Lisa.King@Scoppechio.com