Full-stack Web Developer
- Design and develop overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development and interactive teams to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with UI designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, etc.)
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with server-side languages
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of current web technologies and development procedures.
- Knowledge of general best practices in web development, security, and scalability
- Experience in HTML5 (knowledge or experience with Canvas a plus) and CSS3
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with coding on various site CMS systems like WordPress
- Knowledge of online web properties which connect with a database platform (using MySQL, SQL, etc.) required.
- Experience administering multisite networks, individual sites, users, permissions and settings.
Apply Link: https://careers-scoppechio.icims.com/jobs/1076/full-stack-web-developer/job
Email Resume: Lisa.King@Scoppechio.com