Graphic and Web Designer
Full-TimeGraphic & Web Designer (Communications Office)
About Centre College
Founded in 1819, Centre College is a selective educational community located in Danville, Kentucky. The liberal arts college serves approximately 1,400 students by focusing on high quality undergraduate education as its primary mission. The historic, picturesque 150-acre campus is 30 miles from Lexington, in the famed Bluegrass Region of Central Kentucky. Centre accomplishes its goals in an atmosphere of caring and respectful relationships among faculty, students, and staff.
Job Skills and Requirements
Provides creative support for the full range of departmental projects, including print and web design, photography, and videography. Individual reports to the Chief Communications Officer. Full-time position with full benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Designs print and web materials that help increase the College’s name recognition and brand awareness;
- Conceptualizes and creates recruitment marketing materials for print publication and online;
- Produces all print and digital advertising material, working with the Associate Director of Communications;
- Supports videography, working with the Visual Editor;
- Serves as webmaster, overseeing the College’s website and providing staff training for website maintenance;
- Gathers and analyzes analytics, producing a monthly dashboard, to assess web and social media strategies;
- Supervises staff as directed;
- Appreciation of, a sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty and staff of many social, economic, cultural, ideological, racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred. Minimum five years visual and web design experience is necessary, ideally in a not-for-profit or higher education setting. Thorough knowledge of current branding, design, and marketing practices.
Click the link provided here for more information and to apply online: https://www.joblinkapply.com/Joblink/4424/Job/Index/314882/graphic-web-designer?ShowBackButton=True&BackUrl=%252fJoblink%252f4424%252fSearch%252fAll
Apply Link: https://www.joblinkapply.com/Joblink/4424/Job/Index/314882/graphic-web-designer?ShowBackButton=True&BackUrl=%252fJoblink%252f4424%252fSearch%252fAll
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org