Power is looking for an experienced media professional to join our team. Power Media team members are responsible for producing a media product that is strategically on point and executed both efficiently and effectively.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPower is looking for an experienced media professional to join our team. Power Media team members are responsible for producing a media product that is strategically on point and executed both efficiently and effectively.
• Establishing strategic direction for integrated media plans and understand all aspects of communications planning.
• Building and maintaining productive working partnerships with client teams, agency partners, and media resources.
• With those partnerships, the media team should be seen as a leader; acting as counsel, resource, and facilitator with internal and external players.
Client-facing responsibilities include connecting to the target audience, leveraging media tools and innovative thinking to uncover key insights that activate the media strategy. Candidates should have a robust understanding of the digital ecosystem and can develop fluid cross channel media plans with digital playing a central role (specifically SEM and Social Media).
Brings creative media ideas that meets the need, solves problems and drives the business strategy using media tactics. Can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Devises media plans for short-term and long-term growth and success. Uses data to report out on and align campaigns to set goals and KPIs.
Planning and Organization:
Creates plans that organizes and aligns resources to accomplish objectives within an established timeline. Efficiently manages multiple demands and competing priorities. Must have accomplished communications skills; on the phone, email and presentations.
Account Business Focus:
Works with Media Director to fairly build profitability on individual accounts they manage.
Identifies opportunities to increase individual and organizational performance or results by consistently looking at ways to improve processes and work flow. Remain solution-oriented even in the face of internal and external challenges.
• Strong client leadership, agency relations development and publisher collaborator
• Professional presence and can lead by example
• Resourceful and analytical thinker – able to work with both client and agency teams
• Conveys thoughts, ideas, feelings and decisions in a clear, concise and appropriate manner.
• Demonstrates both good verbal and written skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media planning/activation
• Knowledge with 3rd party research tools is essential in this role
• Strong ability to have intelligent conversations about data and measurement
• Must be proficient in media terminology, media math, calculations and KPI development
• Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad Manager
• Social media platforms (paid and organic uses)
• Pixel and tag implementation
When applying, please include your resume and salary requirements.
Email Resume: email@example.com