Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is currently seeking a talented broadcast media buyer to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ideal candidate will negotiate with media vendors to acquire cost-efficient and budget-conscious advertising space, sponsorships, or product placements. The candidate must understand his or her clients' needs and wants and research what media are available in the markets afforded by a client's budget. Analytical thinking, communication, persuasion, and research abilities are instrumental to the media buyer's success.
• Develop a working knowledge of client’s goals, guidelines and strategies
• Evaluate and negotiate audience measurement for all forms of media
• Generate broadcast orders for distribution to media vendors
• Stay current with quantitative and qualitative media research data
• Revise/maintain all media schedules in real time
• Produce monthly and weekly media highlights to share with the media team
• Issue media budget recaps and reports
• Promptly approve all media invoices and settle billing discrepancies with media vendors and accounting
• Ensure media campaigns are monitored and reconciled
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of broadcast buying experience
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
About Crosshair Media Placement, LLC:
The Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is an entrepreneurial marketing and media management agency, working with clients across the country. Our office is located in Louisville, KY.
Crosshair Media Placement was founded to meet the needs of companies seeking the superior media planning and buying services traditionally available to only the largest of advertising clients. Crosshair Media Placement places millions of dollars in advertising annually on a local, regional and national basis. Our media buying expertise covers both traditional media (print, television, radio, out-of-home), as well as interactive media (search marketing, PPC, mobile, email, social media, etc.). Crosshair Media Placement works with clients in a wide range of industries. From retail to state government and from financial services to surgeons. Crosshair Media Placement helps clients identify more effective and efficient ways to deliver their advertising message to their target customers and improve their return on their advertising investment.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is an equal opportunity employer located at 8401 Shelbyville Road, Suite 215, Louisville, KY 40222.
Email Resume: email@example.com