Media Sales Consultant-9180
Full-TimeAre you an aggressive, goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales position that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell, and sell? No paperwork—just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. It is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing, and we are looking for STAR sales professionals who want to join this team.
The Media Sales Consultant position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability to achieve set sales quotas. You will utilize an audience-based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge in order to assist their clients in defining specific marketing objectives in order to recommend high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Conducting thorough needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide superior follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
• Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
• Develop new business and maintain current business.
• Sell across all product platforms; broadcast, digital and OTT.
• Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
• 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred
Qualified applicants, complete online application (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter.
Pre-employment drug screen and MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Apply Link: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/9180/media-sales-consultant/job
Email Resume: email@example.com