Program Manager CRM
The Program Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability on large accounts. Program Managers must have the dual ability to maintain the broad vision required for executing a project, including strategic thinking & leadership from beginning to end, as well as the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Program Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability on large accounts. Program Managers must have the dual ability to maintain the broad vision required for executing a project, including strategic thinking & leadership from beginning to end, as well as the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
This role requires sufficient breadth and depth of expertise to lead multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions. The primary functions of the Program Manager include project and program management, client management, team leadership and direct report responsibility.
- Effectively present information, control discussion, and bring value in formal, executive client settings.
- Fully understand client objectives and project goals to articulate them clearly
- Compile and execute effective project communications; setting communications standards for the team
- Conduct effective external and internal presentations
- Lead presentations and proposals to client with Account and Strategy
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Ensure key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined and that best practices and lessons from previous projects are applied
- Establish and expand relationships with key client contacts; managing their expectations and translating their vision and needs into project requirements that are given to project teams
- Partner with other project leaders to structure, build and lead large cross-discipline teams that will ensure maximum performance
- Capture notes and tasks in client meetings
- Develop project timelines, backlogs, and sprint schedules – monitor and adjust as needed
- Lead daily stand-ups and scrum meetings
- Manage project scope and risks to bring projects in on time and under budget, including resources working projects
- Develop change requests and work with the account team to ensure and remain on scope
- Familiarity with project management and development tools including but not limited to: Basecamp, JIRA, Smartsheet
- Recap and debrief all completed projects – lessons learned and knowledge gained through documentation and sharing out
- Develop program management discipline within the agency, growing young talent
- Define, oversee and authorize process for document creation, scopes, budgets, work plans and project flows
- 4 - 6 years in digital project management in agency
- 3+ years experiencing agile
- Familiarity with JIRA, Smartsheet, Basecamp – or comparable alternatives
- Demonstrates proven organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Problem-Solving skills and track record in a client-service environment
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, user-centered design, optimization and search practices.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote, and Project and/or other scheduling tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other closely related areas preferred.
Apply Link: https://careers-scoppechio.icims.com/jobs/1061/program-manager-crm/job
Email Resume: Lisa.King@Scoppechio.com