The industry leader in cabinet organization is looking for full-time 3D artist to join its marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong creative and production skills. The position focuses on creating high quality, photo-realistic CGI renderings of company products to be used throughout the company’s sales and marketing channels. This position will also assist with environment and image layouts. With an eye for detail and a talent for photo-realistic asset creation, the artist works with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages to create photo-realistic images with superior texturing and lighting detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation or related field required.
- 2+ years experience in 3D modeling.
- Solid sense of three-dimensional design with attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in hard-surface and organic modeling.
- Highly proficient in major 3D software packages such as 3DS Max, Maya, or Cinema 4D.
- Strong 3D visualization/rendering skills.
- Experience with various 2D and 3D CGI workflows and processes.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and After Effects.
- An eye for interior design and architectural structures.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org