The Account Coordinator assists the Account Executive in the day-to-day management of client accounts, ensuring deadlines are met and needs are communicated effectively to the internal client team, including designers, copywriters & media department personnel.
- Handles paperwork and maintains both digital and hard copy files on all client activities, maintains client correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency, and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Provides administrative assistance to Account Executives, and Account Managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, and faxes, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account executive.
- Maintains client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when Account Executives are unavailable.
- Works with the team to move the workload forward through the Current360 process.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in the client service field
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Resume: Kati@current360.com