Account Coordinator / Sr. Account Coordinator (Health Care)
RunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations agency is looking for a motivated individual to support the firm’s public affairs and health care communications initiatives.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations agency is looking for a motivated individual to support the firm’s public affairs and health care communications initiatives. We’re looking for strategic thinkers who want to work hard, quickly take responsibility, and continue to build the foundations of a strong career. The people who succeed at RunSwitch have a commitment to quality and an intense desire to learn and improve their professional skills.
We offer competitive pay, new business commissions, health, dental, vision, life, 401(K), flexible workplace and other benefits. More importantly, we offer real experience and an opportunity to work on things that matter.
We are currently looking to fill an Account Coordinator / Senior Account Coordinator position (approx. 0-3 years of experience) with an emphasis on strategic public affairs, grassroots advocacy and/or health care communications.
Expected duties include:
• Media relations
• Extensive writing
• Grassroots network building and activation
• Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating media coverage
• Event management
• Client support and management
• Reporting and tracking for projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• Public affairs / issue advocacy experience or interest
• Knowledge of local, state, and national government systems and how they work
• Excellent written communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to cope well under pressure
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task on a daily basis
• Agency, campaign or other relevant experience
• Social media experience
Apply Link: https://www.runswitchpr.com/careers/account-coordinator/
Email Resume: email@example.com