The Account Executive/Client Acquisition Manager is responsible for establishing new partnerships, maintaining strategic account relationships and focusing on the success of client advertising campaigns.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Executive/Client Acquisition Manager is responsible for establishing new partnerships, maintaining strategic account relationships and focusing on the success of client advertising campaigns. The Account Executive will work closely with our media director and media buyers to implement strategic advertising and marketing plans in order to achieve client objectives.
Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is one of the fastest growing advertising agencies in the region. With our clients’ success at the core of everything we do, and our unique business model, Crosshair Media Placement, LLC enjoys long-lasting, quality relationships with clients from coast-to-coast. If you’re looking to advance your career with one of the most respected and fastest growing advertising agencies, you’ve come to the right place.
• Prospect for potential clients and form new partnerships
• Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
• Prepare presentations, proposals and research
• Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels
• Communicate new products, services, initiatives and relevant information to new accounts
• Manage and oversee multiple daily tasks
• Prepare weekly status reports
• Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
• Bachelor Degree required
• Minimum 2 years sales experience
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Proven track record of delivering results
• Experience working in high growth environments
• Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Media background and/or industry experience a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com.
Crosshair Media Placement, LLC is an equal opportunity employer located at 9300 Shelbyville Road, Suite 915, Louisville, KY 40222.
Apply Link: https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/641124632978746/?source=job_opening_composer&waterfall_session_id=f1f3cec03036a9c
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org